8 Balla Hoop Insider Preseason North Carolina Private School Top 10High School Hoops
8 Balla Hoop Insider is gearing up for another exciting season of basketball in the Hoop State. There are many loaded teams who will once again challenge locally and nationally for tournament titles and state championships. Here are the top teams to watch starting off.
- Greensboro Day is coming off of 3 straight state titles and looking to chase another one behind 6'3 2020 Carson Mccorkle who has verbally commited to the University of Virgina. He is joined in a talented back court by 6'3 2020 Cam Hayes, an NC State Verbal Commit. They again play a loaded schedule highlighted by big games in the Chick-Fil-A Classic and the Bass Pro Classic as well as play in state top teams.
- Moravian Prep - this team could easly on paper be ranked number one in the state in the fact that they are loaded. They are led by 6'10 2020 Josh Hall who has a slew of offers and is predicted by many to be an NC State lead. They will play one of the toughest schedules in the nation. Headlined by events like the Carmel Christian Tip Off and the John Wall Classic are just a few things on there schedule. They will even match up against Word of God which features the top 10 2020 and Michigan verbal commit Isiah Todd.
- Combine Academy former UNC Tarheel alumni Jeff Mcinnis will lead his talented first year team against a grueling schedule. He has a stable of talented guards to carry the load. 6'4 2022 Jalen Hood-Schifino leads the way he is being heavy recruited by many high majors across the country. They have six very talented young players who will be ready to make some noise. The will face big games against Oak Hill Academy and play in events like the John Wall Classic and the Carmel Christian Tip Off.
- Concord First Assembly returns a bunch of talert off a team that made a deep playoff run last year and will be a state title favorite in there class.
- Word of God Features top 2020 player Isaiah Todd who transfered in after leaving Trinity of Raleigh. They will play a tough schedule and with a player of his caliber anything possible.
- Cannon is led by the top 2022 PG in 6'3 Jaden Bradley who is ready to improve on a strong freshman season. He is joined by 7 foot transfer Christian Reeves who keeps getting better and better. They also have 6'4 2021 Jarvis Moss who can score on all levels and 6'5 2022 DJ Nixs.
- Carmel Christian has been a powerhouse the last few years and graduated alot of talent. However, they will still be in the hunt. They are led by 6'6 2020 Myles Hunter, a Youngstown State Verbal.
- Durham Academy is always tough ever year they return 6'6 2022 MJ Rice who will again carry his squad as far as they can go.
- Davidson Day is a well coached team that features 6'5 2020 Jackson Treadgill, 6'9 CJ Huntley and 6'6 2021 Bryce Alfino. They will make noise and we look forward to watching them this season.
- Quality Education - from what I have been told and the talent I have seen, I expect coach Pitts' squad to shock and stun some teams that they play. They have very good size, but I am looking forward to seeing if they can play the most certainly look the part on paper.
8 Balla Hoop Insider Top 2020 Senior Hoopers High School Hoops
8 Balla Hoop Insider Preseason North Carolina Private School Top 10 High School Hoops
#1 2022 Jaden Bradley Recruiting Picking Up One on One
NCISAA Summer Showcase Session 1 Recap High School Hoops